In the recent few years government has introduced various kinds of schemes. National Overseas Scholarship 2021 is one of the schemes which government has introduced recently. There is many students in our country who cannot continue their study their study due to bad financial condition. In order to ensure that every student of our country gets proper education government launches this scheme. Through this scheme students will get scholarships and fees, reimbursement benefits so that they can continue their study without having any burden of their financial condition.
National Overseas Scholarship online In this article we are going to tell you about this National Overseas Scholarship scheme which is recently launched by government. If any student wants to get an education overseas then they will be provided scholarships by the government. Through this article you will get to know complete details regarding this scheme like its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility criteria, procedure, required documents, application status, etc. If you are interested in getting benefits of this National Overseas Scholarship scheme then you have to read this article very carefully.
About National Overseas Scholarship (NOS)
There is many students in India who is facing a burden of financial problem. In order to help those students the government has launched a scheme National Overseas Scholarship so that they can continue their study without worrying about their financial problem. In this scheme students from scheduled caste, denotified Nomadic, and semi Nomadic tribes, landless agricultural labourers and traditional artisans category will get financial assistance for their higher education.
By the help of this scheme the economical and social status of the students will be improved. Every year 100 scholarships are offered through this scholarship scheme. Students will get financial help for pursuing master’s courses and Ph.D. courses abroad in the institutions or universities which are accredited by the government or authorized body of that country. Government has reserved 30% of the awards of scholarship for women candidates every year
National Overseas Scholarship For the Selection Year 2021-22 (1st list)
This National Overseas scholarship portal will be open from 1st September 2021 to 15 October 2021. All candidates have to submit their applications through the portal. Those students who are interested to apply for this scholarship scheme are advised to go through the scheme guidelines carefully before submitting their application. Candidates who are pursuing the masters-level course and Ph.D. abroad in the accredited institution or university which is recognized by the authorized body of that country in the field of study will be provided scholarship.
Key Highlights Of National Overseas Scholarship
|Name Of The Scheme||National Overseas Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Students Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of National Overseas Scholarship
There is many students in India who wants to study abroad but due to bad financial condition they can’t fulfill their dream. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial help to those students who wants to study abroad. Through this scholarship scheme candidate will be provided financial help for their tuition fees and any other kind of expenses that are required during their course of study. Now any students don’t have to worry about their bad financial condition which was coming in the road of fulfilling their dream as government of India is giving financial help to every students through National Overseas Scholarship Scheme. Through this scheme 100 Scholarship will be provided every year. Those students whose family income is very less will get benefits from this scheme.
Benefits And Features Of National Overseas Scholarship
- This National Overseas Scholarship scheme was launched by the Government of India.
- By the help of this scheme students who are belonging in schedule caste, denotified Nomadic and semi-
- nomadic tribes, landless agricultural labourers and traditional artisans category will get financial assistance for their higher education.
- Through this scheme the economical and social status of the candidates will be improved.
- Through this scheme 100 Scholarship will be provided every year.
- The government has reserved 30% of the awards of the scholarship for women.
- Students who are now pursuing bachelor level courses will not get benefits from this scholarship.
- Candidate who has already acquired masters or Ph.D. degree the they will not get benefits from this scheme.
- Those students who want to pursue their education in PhD or masters courses abroad can be able to take the benefit of this scheme
(NOS) Category Wise Distribution Of Slots
|Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans||04|
Eligibility Criteria Of National Overseas Scholarship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of india.
- The maximum age of the applicant is 35 years.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be below 8 lakh.
- Only 2 children from same family will get benefits of this scheme.
- Application must have 60% marks or equivalent grade in qualifying examination. (For PHD courses the qualifying examination is masters degree and for masters degree courses the qualifying examination is bachelor’s degree).
Required Documents To Apply Under National Overseas Scholarship
- Copy of Aadhar card.
- Ration card.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Marksheet of qualifying examination.
- Proof of residence.
- Copy of age proof.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Permanent Mobile number.
Procedure To Apply Under National Overseas Scholarship
- At first you have to go to the official website of national Overseas scholarship |
- Then you will that the home page will appear before you.
- On the homepage you have to click on the login/register.
- Now you are required to click on register yourself
- Then you will see registration form will appear before you
- In this registration form you have to enter all the required details like your name, mobile number, email ID etc carefully.
- Now you have to click on login.
- Then you have to enter your user id password and the captcha code carefully.
- After this you are required to click on sign in.
- Now you have to click on apply under National Overseas scholarship
- Then you will see that the application form will appear before you.
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- Then you have to upload all the required documents
- Finally you have to click on submit
- In this procedure you can apply under National Overseas scholarship.