Bharat E-Market Registration | bharatemarket.in Login | Bharat E-Market Seller Registration | Bharat E-Market Portal
After making development and providing various initiations the Indian Government has announced the latest portal which is organized by the government of India and they make collaboration with Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), the initiation is called Indian E Commerce Portal. Bharat E Market Portal is intend to help all the businessman in India. In this port we will make sure that we will provide you all the mandatory details such as Bharat E-Market Registration benefits, eligibility criteria, features, application procedure and so on, kindly read it consciously.
Bharat E-Market Portal
Bharat E Market Registration Indian government made a collaboration with CAIT, and launched the latest scheme which is called Bharat E Commerce Portal, and this scheme is going to launch on 30th October 2022. The main intention of this portal is to sell Indian manufactured products in India, and the government have also mentioned that this portal does not support and encourage any sell of Chines products. The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), has more than 40,000 trade organisations in all over India.
Overview Details of Bharat E-Market Portal
|Name of the Scheme||Bharat E-Market Portal|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Objective||To make sell of Indian manufactured products|
|Launched for||Citizens of India|
|Announcement date||30th October 2022|
Objective of Bharat E-Market Portal
The main aim of this portal is to increase the selling of Indian manufactured products, and the government has also said that they are not encouraging the sell of Chines products. The major goal in the back of the release of this scheme turned into to make certain the sale of great merchandise to all shops who’re synthetic in India. The scheme does now no longer inspire any sale of Chinese items at the portal. The countrywide market integrates the skills of numerous era organizations to offer quit-to-quit offerings to shops.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
Features of Bharat E-Market Portal
- The list of features of the scheme are given below:
- All the Indian buyers can visit the official portal and add the products in the basket.
- With the help of this portal citizens can also find the nearest store.
- The best quality of this portal is it can deliver the order within in 2 hours after booking.
- And this portal does not support or encourage products of foreign countries.
- The CAIT has also declared that they will not attract any commission or any charges form the sellers.
- This scheme is basically started as a pilot in various cities such as, Varanasi, Bangalore, Prayagraj, Kanpur, and Lucknow.
Registration Procedure of Bharat E-Market Place official
- Interested users are required to visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- And on that page, there will be a option pop up as Coming Soon on the portal, and continue
- Users are advised to fill the form and become the partner with Bharat E-Market,
- On the form you are required to fill all the mandatory details like, your name, email address, organisation, company, Address, phone number and so on, and continue.
- And then selected the state, city, category and all the brief introduction, and tap on Contact Me option.
Bharat E-Market Place official email@example.com
- First of all you have to go to official website of Bharat E-Commerce Portal.
- the online user to Home Page Below.
- the users can notice the Coming Soon on the portal.
- Also, the users can fill the form to get a partner with the Bharat E-Market.
- The interested parties can fill the form by entering the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Company
- Now You have select the City State, Category, and a Brief Description.
- Now you have required to click Contact Us .