e-RUPI Benefits | e-RUPI Features & Working Process |e-rupee app download |e rupay digital payment app download
Our honourable Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi has launched various kind of digital initiative in last few years. You can see that over the last few years a kind of digital revolution has happened in our country. The citizens of India have become more aware of the digital methodes of payments.This digital mode of payments has improved the standard of our living.
Today in this article we are going to tell you about the e-RUPI digital payment platform. By this platform its users can make digital payments online. By reading this article you will get to know about the complete details of this payment method like it’s benefits,objective,working procedure download procedure, etc.If you want to know the complete details about the e-RUPI digital payment platform then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
What is e-RUPI?
On 2 August 2021,our honourable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has launched a digital payment platform called e-RUPI Digital Platform. This is a cashless platform and contactless instrument that we can use for making digital payments.It is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher which will be delivered to the mobile of the users. The users of this platform will be able to redeem this voucher.There is no need of any type of digital payment app,internet banking, or credit or debit card.National payments corporation of India has been developed |
this digital payment platform on its UPI platform. The Department of Financial Services, the Ministry of health and family welfare, and the national health authority are the collaborating partners.This initiative will connect the sponsor of services with the beneficiaries and service providers. manner without any kind of physical interface.Without any kind of physical interface the connection will hold in a digital manner.
Uses Of e-RUPI Digital Payment Platform
By the help of this e-RUPI platform, the payment of the service provider will be made only after the completion of a transaction. This payment platform will be prepaid in nature.This does not require any kind of intermediary to make payment of the service provider. Other than that this we can also use this platform for delivering services under schemes that are meant for providing drugs and nutritional support like mother and child welfare scheme,drug and diagnostic,
TB eradication program under a scheme like Ayushmann Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana,fertilizer subsidies, etc. The private sectors of our country can also leverage these digital vouchers for their employee welfare and corporate social responsibility programmes. Through this initiative Leak-proof revolutionary of welfare services will be delivered.
Voucher Issuing Procedure
National Payment Corporation of India has developed e-RUPI digital payment system on its UPI platform. The national payment corporation of India has boarded banks that will be the issuing authority of the voucher.The corporate or government agency of India is required to approach the partner bank(private and public sector lenders)with the details of the specific person and purpose for which the payment is required to be made. The information about the beneficiaries will known by using their mobile number voucher which is allocated by the bank.The standards of living of the citizens and will be improved by this revolutionary digital initiative and this will make the procedure of payment simple.
Here's everything you need to know about e-RUPI
— PIB India (@PIB_India) August 2, 2021
Key Highlights Of e-RUPI Digital Payment
|Name Of The Article
|e-RUPI Digital Payment
|Government Of India
|India Of Citizens
|To Provide Cashless And Contactless Instrument For Making Digital Payments
List Of Banks That Are Live With e-RUPI
|Name of Banks
|Union Bank of India
|State bank of India
|YONO SBI Merchant
|Punjab national bank
|PNB Merchant Pay
|Bharat Pe and PineLabs
|HDFC Business App
|Bank of Baroda
|BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay
Benefits Of e-RUPI
Benefit for consumers
- The payment processes of this platform is contactless.You just have to follow a two-step redemption process which need to have any
- kind of digital payment app or bank account
Benefits Of Hospital
- The voucher of this plat form is prepaid.The payment process is completely secure.The voucher can be redeemed in few steps
- hospitals are not required to handle cash hence contactless payments can be ensured.The voucher is authorized through a
- verification code which makes the payment process easy and secure.
Benefits for Corporates
- The employees can be ensure there well being by the corporate voucher distribution which is quick, safe, and contactless issuer can track the voucher redemption leads to cost reduction because this transactions are digital and don’t need any physical issuance.
Download e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App
- First of all you have to open Google play store or Apple App Store in your mobile phone.
- Now in the search box you have to enter e-RUPI Digital payment.
- click on search button.
- see a list of apps.
- you have to click on the first option.
- you have to click on install.
- e-RUPI digital payment mobile app will be downloaded in your smartphone.
Procedure To Redeem e-RUPI Voucher
- The beneficiary have to show the e-RUPI QR code or SMS at the service provider outlet.
- The salesperson have to scan this QR code or SMS.
- Now the beneficiary will receive an OTP.
- The beneficiary have to to share this OTP with the service provider.
- the service provider have to enter this OTP into the OTP box.
- service provider have to click on proceed
- the payment will be successfully done to the service provider
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important details regarding e-RUPI digital payment which you should know.If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the department through their helpline number in order to solve your problem. The helpline number is 18001201740.