TN EMIS School Login :- Every year the Tamil Nadu Education Department will require schools to submit data for the EMIS (Education Management Information System). EMIS is an online system that helps the Education Department track and manage data on schools, students teachers and infrastructure. It is a vital tool that every student and staff member must have.
It has made it easy for students and teachers to access academic-related information and resources from anywhere anytime. In this article we will discuss about the EMIS School Login Tamil Nadu in details including Key Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Registration Procedure etc.
TN EMIS School Login
EMIS School Portal is designed to help you access various services and resources available on the TN EMIS website. The EMIS School Login Tamil Nadu is a computer-based system that collects, processes and analyzes data related to school education in Tamil Nadu. This data helps the department to make informed decisions regarding education policies funding and resource allocation. It provides information about the various initiatives, policies, and programs undertaken by the state government to promote education in the State of Tamil Nadu.
Key Highlights of TN EMIS School Portal
|Name of the Portal
|TN EMIS School Portal
|Tamil Nadu Government
|Tamil Nadu Educational Management Information System School Portal
|Teachers and Students of the State
|To provide students the high-quality instructions and to store online date
Objectives of TN EMIS School Portal
The objectives of the portal are as follows:
- The primary objective of the portal is to store the online data of the students and teachers to provide quality education to the students.
- Another objective is to upload and maintain all the data regarding the school staff, students and school profiles.
Benefits of TN EMIS School Portal
Some of the benefits under this portal are as follows:
- Teachers have access to digital resources through single repository.
- The school administration publishes the entire curriculum, class schedule, fresh announcements and revision materials.
- A strategy for monitoring career success.
- Each instructor receives a unique identification number for the state curriculum.
Registration Procedure under TN EMIS School Portal
To register under this portal please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Official Website at emis.tnschools.gov.in
- Click on “New School Registration”.
- Enter the required details such as name, email id then select school management.
- Make sure that the details are correct before clicking on “Submit” button.
- Registration details will be sent to the registered email address.
- You can also contact EMIS management system using tnemiscel[at]gmail[dot]com.
Procedure to Reset the Forgotten Password
To reset the forgotten password please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website of TN EMIS Portal.
- On homepage click on “Forget Password” under login tab.
- Select user type such as “School/Teacher”.
- Enter your username and click on Submit Request button.
- Your password will be sent to your registered email address.
- Now press the Request Submission button.
- Your password will be sent to the registered email address you provided after it has been approved by your BRTE/Block coordinator.
Steps to do Grievance under TN EMIS School
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- A new page will be appear in front of you.
- Click on the Grievance option and you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the Submit Grievance option.
- If you’re a new user then first do sign up then enter your mobile number.
- After that a new page will open where you will write your issue and click on the submit button.
About EMIS Mobile Application
- Open the play store on your phone.
- You have click on the search bar option.
- On the search bar, search for ‘TNSED Schools’.
- After finding the app, the user can click on the download option.
- After downloading it, the user will find the login option on the screen.
- Enter the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ and click on the login option.