Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023 :- The Tamil Nadu government has announced the introduction of the Scheme in the budget for 2023-2024 with the aim of offering women in the state Rs 1000 in financial support each month. which will begin paying women financial help per month in September 2023. In this article you get every information regarding this TN Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and applying procedure.
Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
A fresh scheme called the Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023 has been introduced for women from low-income households by the Tamil Nadu government as part of the State Budget 2023-24. The government would provide women with monthly cash help of Rs 1000 under this program. However, only the woman who is the head of a household would benefit from the TN Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme.
The Tamilnadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme will now begin on 20 March 2023 and starting on 15 September 2023 women in the state would begin receiving 1000 rupees each month. This means that women who qualify for financial support under the stalin 1000 rs scheme would now get Rs.12,000 in aid annually paid at the rate of Rs 1000 each month.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Family Women|
|Objective||Helping women from low income households financially|
|Official Website||Not Announced Yet|
Objective for Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
The main goal of this scheme is to provide the household head a thousand rupees each month, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin has once again delivered a significant present to the women of the state. Because of this, starting on 15 September 2023 women in the state would begin receiving 1000 rupees each month.
stalin 1000 rs scheme
The financial aid will be directly transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries, ensuring a streamlined and efficient distribution process. stalin 1000 rs scheme To further facilitate easy access to the funds, ATM cards will be issued to eligible women, enabling them to withdraw the allocated amount as needed.
Benefits for Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin introduced the eagerly awaited program to give Rs 1000 per month to female heads of households.
- Women in the state would start getting 1000 rupees per month on 15 September 2023.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The age of majority is 21 or older.
- The annual family income cannot be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Family cannot own more than 10 acres of dry land or 5 acres of wet property.
- The maximum amount of power used by one family per year is 3,600 units.
- A name must be on the ration card.
- The program only accepts one qualified family member.
The required documents of the scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photo
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
Step Wise Tamil Nadu 1000 Rs Scheme Apply Online Form
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Scheme.
- Now you have Download the Tamil Nadu Rs 1000 Scheme PDF and check the details.
- After then you can apply tamil nadu Rs 1000 Scheme as per the notification details.
- Now you have required the upload documention.
- After that you have finally click on the submit option.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme status check
- You have visit the Tamil Nadu e-District website.
- Now you have select the application number.
- Enter the Application ID, name and date of birth and click the ‘Get Status’ button.
- The status of the application will be displayed on the screen.