Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023 :- For the benefit of the state’s residents, the Goa government has established the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme. The state’s residents will receive the advantages of government services through this scheme raising their standard of living in the process. In this post, you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and much more.
The Goa government launched the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme with the interests of the state’s residents in mind. The public would receive government services at their doorsteps under this plan. It is a crucial step in closing the gap between rural and urban regions. The scheme will give rural people access to opportunities and information that will improve their quality of life and advance socioeconomic development.
According to the Minister of IT, Electronics and Communications, this yojana will make the nation a Digital First State. According to the scheme, anybody can make a request for public services by contacting the designated call center number, which is open from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week. The program will speed up the distribution of e-governance services throughout the state’s rural districts.
Overview of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Gramin Mitra Scheme (Sarkar Tumchya Dari)|
|Launched By||CM Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|Launched On||14th August 2023|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Goa|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Objective of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023
The main goal of this event is to improve sports culture in the state. provide prizes to the state’s youngsters. Sports can help you live a healthy lifestyle to get ready for both the domestic and international games
Benefits of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Government services would be made available to citizens throughout the state at their doorsteps under the Scheme.
- The Gramin Mitra Scheme would support rural region’s digital empowerment.
- The program will close the digital divide and encourage digital empowerment in the state’s rural areas.
- To get public services, people can call the call center number.
- These call centers will be open seven days a week from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Achieving a digital first state will be made possible by this scheme.
- The program will promote the supply of e-governance services in the state’s rural districts.
- The state as a whole will implement the Gramin Mitra Scheme.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Goa State.
- Only Goa residents of Rural areas are eligible.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023
- First you have to contact the Call Centre Number.
- You must now provide details on what government services such as certificates or access to government programs, you will require.
- They will provide you with information regarding your question.
- You have to prepare the documents required for availing the benefits.
- You have to submit your documents to the concerned department.
- You just need to wait for Gramin Mitra to bring your order to your door.
Goa Gramin Mitra Call Center Number
Call Centre Number: 14471