Marriage is an important part of life. To have a permanent partner for life, it’s important to get married and live with your partner. Marriage is a part of celebration and a special moment in life. To provide security to this marriage, the government of Haryana came up with a scheme in which a certificate is issued to the married couples of the state. The scheme is known as the Haryana Marriage Certificate. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and documentation required for the certificate. Additionally, we will also learn about the process of obtaining the certificate from the government.
Brief About Haryana Marriage Certificate
The Harayan government has introduced the marriage certificate to the state’s married couples, who can use it for a variety of initiatives sponsored by the government. Couples may also use the certificate to alter their names, addresses, or for visa purposes. A change in marital status can also be made using the certificate. When filing for divorce, the couple uses the certificate as documentation of their marriage.
Under the scheme the applicants may also to pay application fee of rupees 150 within 90 days if marriage and for late submission the couples have to pay extra charges for the application after ninety days.
Haryana Marriage Certificate Overview
|Name of Certificate||Haryana Marriage Certificate.|
|Beneficiaries||Married Couples of State|
|Benefits||Proof of Marriage|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of the Haryana Marriage Certificate
The main objective of the scheme is to provide proof of marriage to the married couples of the state. The other objective of the scheme is to provide security from the government to married couples.
Benefits of the Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The main benefit of the scheme is that the government will provide the marriage certificate to the couples. Some other benefits of the scheme are as
- Married couples of the state will get proof of married
- Certificate will be issued to couples
- Online registration facilities will be provide
Eligibility Criteria of the Haryana Marriage Certificate
- When submitting an application for a Haryana marriage registration, the applicant must meet the following qualifying requirements.
- Both the Couples must be at least 18 and 21 years old.
- There should only be one life partner for each person at the time of marriage enrolment.
- The bride and groom must have resided in the area where marriage registration will take place for at least one month.
Documents required for the Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The main documents required for the Haryana marriage registration are as
- Evidence of Matrimony
- Evidence of the birthdates of both the bride and the groom Photographs of both the bride and the groom serve as evidence.
- Invitation to Marriage Card
- the wedding picture of Couple
Process of registration for the Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The process of registration for the Haryana Marriage Certificate are as
- Visit the official website of the portal and load to the home of the website
- You must now select the registration link.
- You will see a form come up where you must fill up all the necessary information, including your username, email address, password, etc.
- After that, you must select “register.”
- Your email address will now get a link to activate your login information.
- You must now visit the official website once more and choose the account tab.
- after which select “sign in” and You must now type in your username and password
- A form with all the necessary fields will appear in front of you. These fields include the marriage’s registrar district, the day of the wedding, the bride’s and groom’s information, and photographs, among others.
- Now you have to upload your documents
- You must check the declaration box.
- You must click submit after providing all the necessary information. Next, click my registration to pay the application fees.
Offline Process of registration for the Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The simple actions listed below must be followed in order to register your marriage using the offline process:
- The applicant must walk near the municipal corporation’s relationship enlistment centre in the area where the marriage is witnessed.
- Any working day, bring the application, the required documentation, and the suggested payment to the marital enlistment centre’s office.
Process of Downloading the Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The simplest steps listed below must be followed in order to download the marriage certificate
- Visit the official website of the portal
- Select “Online Status” from the Online services menu on the homepage.
- You’ll see a brand-new webpage appear on your screen.
- Type the Transaction ID Verification code into the box below.
- Select the download button.
Procedure of Appointment for Haryana Marriage Certificate
- The steps to take the Appointment for the Haryana marriage Certificate are as
- Visit the Website and load to the homepage of Haryana Marriage Certificate
- You must now choose the login button.
- The login information must be entered into the login form that appears in front of you.
- You must now select “sign in“
- You must now look for the marriage registration ID and select “view.”
- You must now select a load appointment schedule.
- A loaded version of the appointment schedule will be displayed.
- You can choose the timing based on your needs.