The Bharatiya Bhasha Samiti (BBS) has initiated the program to strengthen and commemorate the centuries-old connections between Kashi culture and Tamil culture. These connections are hundreds of years old. As part of the Azadika Amrit Mahotsav that took place in India, the Ministry of Education organized the Kasi Tamil Sangam Registration 2024. The Union Minister inaugurated the Kashi Tamil Sangam’s website for registration. In this article we will discuss about the program in details including Key Highlights Objectives Eligibility Criteria Required Documents Registration Procedure for Kashi Tamil Sangam etc.
Kasi Tamil Sangam Registration 2024
Kasi Tamil Sangam Registration 2024 was launched by the Indian government to preserve the spirit of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat and as a component of Azadika Amrit Mahotsav. The minister of education Kashi Tamil Sangamam Mr. Dharmendra Pradhan addressed the media and informed that 2400 Tamils organizations into 12 separate groups. He addressed various segments of society including academics, philosophers, farmers, entrepreneurs and artists. These twelve groups will spend eight days in Kashi to receive insight views into the ancient knowledge that these two ancient cities share.
Key Highlights of Kasi Tamil Sangam Registration 2024
|Name of the Article
|Kasi Tamil Sangam Registration 2024
|The Government of India
|Name of the Festival
|Kashi Tamil Sangamam
|To understand the unity of Indian civilization through two historical centers of culture and knowledge
|Starting Date of the Festival
|17th November 2023
|Ending Date of the Festival
|16th December 2023
|Duration of the Festival
|First Batch of students starts from
|17th November 2023 in Chennai
|Train Departure from Rameshwaram
|16th November 2023
|Started in State
|Mode of Registration
Objectives of Kashi Tamil Sangam Registration
The objectives of this program are as follows:
- The primary objective of the program is to make understand the unity of Indian civilization through two historical centers of culture and knowledge.
- Another objective of the program is to make all citizens of the state visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- Another goal is strengthening the shared experiences, appreciation and relationships between the citizens of Varanasi and Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Should at least 18 years old and belong to one of the 12 previously described categories.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally healthy.
- Applicants should have all the necessary documents.
- When submitting an online application, the program representative must provide the correct information.
- The data must correspond to the identity document accompanying the trip.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Online Registration Procedure for Kasi Tamil Sangam Registration 2024
- Visit the Official Website at https://kashitamil.iitm.ac.in/
- On homepage click on REGISTER option.
- Select from a variety of alternatives including Students, Teachers, Artists, Rural, Clergy, Temples etc.
- If you simply wish to see the temples in Kashi click Temples to access the registration form below.
- You must fill out the Kashi Tamil Sangamam Registration Form 2023 with required details such as your name, age, email address, mobile number and preferred train among other essential information.
- Finally click on Submit option.
- You are now successfully registered under this program.