Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana :- Due to their families’ terrible financial circumstances, children from impoverished households in the country are unable to access all those facilities. They thus feel inferior to others because of this. Particularly in the areas of living and buying clothing. The state of Odisha’s budget from the previous year saw the commencement of several schemes. Preschool uniforms are supplied free of charge to the students under one of the programmes that was created. Read this article to get more infarction regarding this yojana like objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and application procedure.
Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana 2023
The Malathi Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana was introduced on 2 October 2020 by the Orissan government. To help Anganwadi students have a better future on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti the Orissa government has provided two sets of uniforms to preschoolers through this scheme. This uniformly dispersed programme has provided solace to about 14.83 lakh Anganwadi Centre youngsters this year. Due to the fact that this programme promotes students to join in school it is very beneficial for children from the Anganwadi centres.
Overview of Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Malati Devi Prak Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the Anganwadi centres|
|Objective||Providing uniforms to the students|
Objective for Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana
The Odisha government would provide free uniforms to preschoolers through this yojana. The state government is also required to assist students who are attending free local Anganwadi schooling while simultaneously managing other responsibilities.
Benefits for Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan
The benefits for this yojana is given below:
- The government of Odisha will give school uniforms to kids who attend Anganwadi institutions.
- Children will be encouraged to study through the scheme.
- This will be a big aid to parents who might not have the money to buy their kids new uniforms.
- To every youngster enrolled in the Anganwadi sections, the government will offer two free pairs of school clothes.
- Students will remain engaged in visiting Anganwadi centres due to this schedule.
- Cohesion will be produced by this scheme.
- Bullying risk will be decreased as a result.
- Students’ interest in Anganwadi facilities will grow as a result of dress codes
- This programme will enable parents and students to have a simple morning.
- For children, it will boost safety.
- Children will develop a professional attitude.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant must live in odisha.
- Applicants must be from a socioeconomically disadvantaged group.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- School ID
Applying Procedure Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana
The yojana has just been introduced thus the general public does not yet have access to much information about it. We will let you know through this portal as soon as the information is available.