National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Apply | National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Online Registration | NAPS Registration, Login & Application Status | national apprenticeship promotion scheme pdf
Apprenticeship training is provided to a worker to increase his skill in a particular job. The government of India has launched a National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme to increase the apprenticeship training. In this article we are going to give you the complete information about this National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme, like what is this National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme?Its benefits, main objective features, eligibility criteria, how to apply and required documents, etc.
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
There is very much need of apprenticeship training in India. By realizing this need government of India has launched the scheme National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme to boost the training. In this scheme government will share the cost of training with establishments under apprenticeship programs so apprenticeship training can be boosted. Government will share the cost of basic training with basic training providers.
The cost of the basic training will be limited to Rs 7500 for a period of 500 hours/3 months. In this scheme government will share 25% of the prescribed stipend up to a maximum limit of 1500 per month per apprentice with the employers. It should be noted that the stipend support under the NAPS would not be given during the basic training period for fresher apprentices. In this scheme, all the categories of apprentices who are not covered under the scheme will be covered.
About National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
Apprenticeship is a type of training which will be provided to the citizens of India in order to increase their skills in a particular job. This NAPS training will be provided in the industry by utilizing the facilities and features which are available in the industries. Under this apprenticeship training basic training and on-the-job training will be provided. Apprenticeship act, 1961 was launched by Government of India for promoting apprenticeship training. For the implementation of this act the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship is responsible.
Key Highlights Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
|Name of scheme||National apprenticeship promotion scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To promote apprenticeship training|
|Official website||Click here|
Categories of Apprentices
Apprentices have five types of categories which are mentioned below:
- Trade apprentice
- Graduate apprentices
- Technician apprentices
- Vocational apprentices
- Optional trade apprentices
Services Available For NAPS Portal
- Certified apprentice search
- AITT result status
- Apply for apprenticeship training
- Update apprenticeship vacancies
- Claim submission
- Contract approval
- Claim approval
- Establishment search
- Enrolled candidates
- Apprentice search
- Apprenticeship status
- BTP search
- E certificate verification
Target Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
Objective Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
The main objective of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme is to promote apprenticeship training throughout the country by providing various types of training and benefits to employers. Currently the engagement of apprentices is about 2.3 lakh. The government of India has aim to increase this engagement from 2.3 lakh to 50 lakh. The government will share the apprenticeship cost with the employer through the National apprenticeship promotion scheme, so that the financial burden would not comes upon the employer alone.
Benefits And Features Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
There is some benefits and features of this NAPS scheme, which are mentioned below:
- Through the National, Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme apprenticeship training will be promoted by the government by sharing the cost of training with the employers
- An online portal has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government which will help in administering or the implementation of the National apprenticeship promotion scheme.
- An online registration facility will be available for employers, basic training providers, and apprentices in the official portal.
- Through the official portal applicants can also get the details of Apprenticeship seats and vacancies.
- Through the official portal election and issuance of the offer letter to candidates can also be done.
- In the official portal online payment of government share and Online submission of claims can also be done.
- The government will share Rs 7500 cost for basic training under this National apprenticeship promotion scheme,.
- On the job training cost for the maximum limit of Rs, 1500 per apprentice will be shared by the government
- Under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme there are two types of apprenticeship training they are basic training and on the job training
- Designated trade and optional trade are the two fields which will be under the scheme.
Required Documents For NAPS Scheme
- Adhar card
- Adhar Link Bnak Account
- Residenace Certifcate
- Passport Size Photo
- Register Mobile Number
Procedure To Apply For Apprenticeship Training
- At first you have to go to the official website, of the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship
- Then you will see that the home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on apply for apprenticeship training
- Then you will see that a new page will appear before you.
- There you have to select following details such as
- Establishment name
- Your region
- Your District name
- BTP facility available
- Trade type
- Industry type
- Establishment type
- Establishment category
- Establishment dealing with natural resources
- Operating in four or more States or Union territories
- Seat available
- Agency code
- required to click on the search
- Then you will see the details of the establishment name will be on your computer screen
- Then you are required to click on the establishment name in which you want to apply
- Next, you will be redirect to the establishment detail page
- Then you will find a link to apply
- After that have to click on this link
- Then you will see that registration form will appear before you
- You have to enter all the required details like applicants registration number, date of birth, email id etc in the registration form
- Finally you have to click on apply
- By following this simple steps applicant’s request for apprenticeship will go for approval to the establishment