Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 :- The government of Odisha has started a number of government welfare programmes for the state’s citizens. There are several government programmes launched for women, students, farmers, and young people. The Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana List 2023 for Rural Areas will be discussed today. The main goal of this programme is to give beneficiaries in rural areas financial assistance. The programme will include lower and lower middle class households in the state of Odisha. In this article you get every infarction regarding this yojana @ rhodisha.gov.in Yojana such as objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and registration procedure.
Mo Ghara Yojana List 2023
In order to offer financial assistance to households in rural areas of Odisha with lower and middle incomes the Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has announced the New Household Scheme for Rural Areas known as the Mo Ghara Scheme. Under the Mo Ghara Yojana, which would cost the Government of Odisha Rs.2,150 crores over two years about 4 lakh individuals in rural areas will be covered. The Mo Ghara Scheme would provide housing for all such families who were excluded from existing housing programmes owing to eligibility requirements or a lack of available homes. This programme is a capital subsidized credit linked housing programme that is fully sponsored by the state government.
Overview of Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
|Name of the Yojana||Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||Housing for all families|
|Registration Date||15 June 2023|
Objective for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
A new housing initiative called Mo Ghara was given state cabinet approval. It would provide lower income and lower middle income rural households in Odisha with financial assistance to fulfil their housing dreams. The yojana will provide assistance to all such families who are now not eligible for housing programmes because of rigorous qualifying rules or a lack of financing.
Benefits for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
The benefits of this yojana is given below:
- By gaining an education and improving their employability, workers may build a better future for themselves and their families including a higher standard of living.
- Through this scholarship initiative financial aid will be provided to assist with the cost of tuition and other educational expenses.
- By pursuing a higher education, employees can pick up new knowledge and abilities that will increase their employability and financial prospects.
- SC/ST candidates would receive an additional subsidy of Rs.10,000.
- According to the Cabinet announcement, the four loan amount ranges are Rs.1 lakh, Rs.1.5 lakh, Rs.2 lakh and Rs.3 lakh respectively.
- The Mo Ghara programme may make loans available to people with monthly earnings of under 25,000 rupees and those who have previously received housing assistance totalling 70,000 rupees or less.
The eligibility criteria of this yojana is given below:
- The applicant must maintain a residence in Odisha.
- The applicant must live in a kuccha home and not possess a pucca house in Odisha.
- The candidate must fit under the EWS category.
- The candidate’s household must make less than Rs.25,000 per month in revenue.
- The candidate cannot have previously benefited from any kind of housing assistance from the government.
The required documents of this yojana is given below:
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Land Record Details
- PWD Certificate
Applying Procedure for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the yojana.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Mo Ghara Yojana option.
- Read the full description of this scheme.
- You have to click on the Registration Link.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the documents.
- Click on the submit button.