TSRTC T9-30 Ticket Scheme:- The T9-30 ticket was created by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) in an effort to make short distance travel easier and less expensive for customers. The TSRTC T9-30 Ticket Scheme poster was inaugurated at Bus Bhavan in Hyderabad on Wednesday by TSRTC Chairman MLA Bajireddy Govardhan and MD VC Sajjanar, IPS. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, required documents, objective and online booking.
TSRTC is making efforts to boost earnings. Many attempts are being made to draw individuals as part of it. Many new amenities are being offered in addition to promoting deals and discounts on private trips. Another significant judgment in this sequence was just made by TSRTC. The T9-30 ticket system will be made available on Hyderabad’s city buses. The rural and urban buses that travel through rural and urban regions will have T9 tickets available.
Only women and elderly citizens will be allowed to travel with this ticket, which will be available starting on the 18th of this month. This ticket’s cost is set at Rs. 50. You have a 60 km radius to go to and from Ranup. Only from 9 am to 9 pm are you able to use this ticket for travel within a 60 mile radius. The conductors can sell you this ticket. Only from 9 am to 9 pm will conductors issue T9 tickets. Passengers will save a lot of money with this ticket.
Telangana T9-30 Ticket Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||TSRTC T9-30 Ticket Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Department||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Objective||to help commuters in saving a little money on their daily commute|
|State||to help commuters save a little money on their daily commute|
Objective of TSRTC T9-30 Ticket Scheme 2023
The T9-30 Ticket responsibility, according to the state transport provider, is targeted at daily commuters including businesspeople, employees and construction workers who may save anywhere from Rs.10 to Rs.30 per person with this ticket. The RTC management previously introduced the T9-60 Ticket, which covers travel within a 60 kilometer radius and costs Rs 100. Now, women and seniors can purchase this ticket.
Benefits of TSRTC T9-30 Ticket Scheme 2023
The list of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The recently announced discount scheme can help those who commute over small distances in urban and rural regions.
- The T9-60 Ticket, which covers travel within a 60 kilometer radius and costs Rs 100, was earlier launched by the RTC management. Women and older citizens can now buy this ticket.
- Travelers may go up to 30 kilometers with the T9-30 ticket which costs 50 rupees and is valid from 9 a.m to 9 p.m. You may purchase it from bus drivers starting on the 27th of the month. You must keep in mind that this ticket will only be available till 6 o’clock.
- According to TSRTC, each individual will save between Rs.20 and Rs.40 in toll costs by purchasing this ticket. Only the Palle Velam buses operating in Telangana state are permitted to utilize T9 tickets. The majority of passengers in the village light buses, according to officials, are women and elderly people. For them, the T9 ticket was created for this reason.
How to Buy Online TSRTC T9-30 Ticket Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the TSRTC.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Go to the Book Ticket option.
- Enter the destinations, departure and return details.
- Select the ticket as TSRTC T9-30 Ticket.
- Enter the payable amount and collect the ticket.