The Government of India has introduced a new government program aimed at encouraging interest in electric cars in light of the green economy and climate change in India. In view of this situation, the Central Government has approved a new government initiative called the PM E Bus Seva Yojana to operate electric buses in 100 different cities across India. Through PM Bus Seva Scheme 2023 electric buses will be run. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme.
The PM E bus service proposal was authorized during the cabinet meeting on 16 August. Anurag Thakur, the minister of information and broadcasting, disclosed this information. The government has been given permission to spend Rs 57,613 crore on the PM E Bus Seva Yojana which would see 10,000 electric buses run across the nation.
According to the Pradhan Mantri Electric Bus Seva Yojana, 10000 electric buses would be introduced in 100 different Indian cities very soon. Along with improving environmental protection, the PM e-Bus Yojana 2023 will also help with climate change.
Overview of PM e Bus Seva Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||PM e Bus Seva Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To promote electric vehicles|
|Allotment Amount||Rs.57,613 crore|
|Official Website||Not Launched Yet|
Objective of PM e Bus Seva Scheme 2023
The main goals include increasing urban infrastructure for green mobility and introducing 10,000 electric buses and e-buses to city bus services across India.
Benefits of PM e Bus Seva Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme are listed below:
- The Pradhan Mantri Electric Bus Scheme’s approval will help the Green Urban Mobility Initiative.
- The scheme will succeed in preserving the environment.
- The PM e-Bus Seva Yojana would cost an estimated Rs 57,613 crore. Out of which the Central Government would provide Rs 20,000 crore.
- Under this scheme, 10,000 electric buses will be introduced in the initial phase.
- The central government and the state governments will split any costs associated with putting this scheme into action.
- The scheme will improve bus operators in 169 cities. Along with this, the government will also run e-buses in 181 new cities, through which the state governments would be able to access all the amenities under green animation.
- In accordance with this scheme, about 10,000 new electric buses will be provided to city bus operators around the nation. This will see the selection of 169 cities.
- 40,000 to 50,000 individuals are projected to get jobs as a result of PM e-Bus Yojana 2023.
- Anurag Thakur, Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting stated that the operation of electric buses will follow the Public Private Partnership model.
- The applicant must be a citizen of india.
- The applicant must possess a driving license in order to apply under this scheme.
The required documents of this scheme are listed below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Identity Card
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
Applicant Procedure of PM e Bus Seva Scheme 2023
The administration has not yet released any information about applying for this scheme. We will let you know through this article as soon as the government releases the details of the application procedure so that you may apply for this scheme.