Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises (PM FME) Scheme 2021 | Online Registration | Benefits | PM FME Scheme Application Form | PM FME Scheme Apply Online | FME Scheme Application Form
In the recent time Central government has launched a various kinds of schemes. Central government along with state government has launched Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises ( PM FME ) Scheme on 29 June 2020. It is a Rs. 10,000 crore scheme and is launched as a part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. This scheme will be implemented for 5 years until 2024-25. The new PM Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises Scheme will generate investment of Rs. 35,000 core. Additionally, there many skilled and semi skilled jobs would be generated. The numbers of this job is like 9 lakh. Around 8 lakh units would be benefited through access to information, training, better exposure and formalization.
Objective Of PM FME Scheme
The main objective of the PM FME Scheme is to allow more access to credit by the existing food processing enterprises, corporatives, self-help groups, and FPOs. Through this scheme the chain of supply will be integrated. Through this scheme the government will provide help and support to 200000 enterprises. The research and training in food processing sector will be carried out by this scheme.
Benefits And Features Of PM FME Scheme
Here is some benefits of this scheme:-
- The central government has launched this PM FME scheme along with some state government.
In this scheme 200000 micro food processing unit will be covered.
- In this scheme a budget of Rs. 10000 crore has been allocated by the government for a period of five years that is from 2020-21 to 2024-25.
- This scheme will formalise micro units by means of GST, udyog Aadhaar and FSSAI registration
- In this scheme Self help groups,many corporatives,Faemer producer organizations are covered.
- The ministry of food processing industries has been implemented this scheme.
- Through this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the individual units so that they can upgrade their food processing facilities.
- Along with quality improvement, setting up common and infrastructural facilities and skill development will be provided by technical knowledge and training.
- Branding and marketings are also provided in this scheme.
ODOP Webinar on Potato Processing in Madhya Pradesh is being organized by @MOFPI_GOI, @phdchamber & MP State Agro Industries Development Corporation, Government of Madhya Pradesh under the #PMFMEScheme for the #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav initiative.
25.08.2021 | 11:00 am pic.twitter.com/iFqrblWDdA
— PM FME Scheme (@PMFMEScheme) August 25, 2021
Key Highlights Of PM FME Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||PM FME Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Cover Micro Food Processing Unit With Credit Linked Subsidy|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Expenditure Occurred In Implementing PM FME Scheme
In this PM FME Scheme Rs 10000 crore will be spent for a period of five years for the implementation of this scheme. The expenditure incurred for implementing this scheme will be shared in 60:40 ratio between Central and state governments, 90:10 ratio with Northeastern and Himalayan States, 60:40 ratio with union territories with the legislature, and 100% by the centre for other union territories. This scheme is a part of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan in the year 2020. In this scheme one district one product approarch is considered. In this scheme credit linked subsidies will be provided at the rate of 35% on eligible product costs with a ceiling of Rs 10 lakh.
Components Of PM FME Scheme
The components of this schemes are as following:-
- Support to individual and groups of micro enterprises
- Branding and marketing support
- Support for strengthening of institution
- Setting a progress project management framework
Need for PM FME Scheme
The unorganised food processing sector faces many type of challenges which limit their performance and growth.
These challenges are given below:-
- There is very less access to modern technology and equipment.
- Lack of training.
- Facing difficulty in acess to institutional credit.
- Very less basic awareness on quality control on products.
- Very less branding and marketing skill.
With this type of challenges, the unorganized food processing sectors can’t contribute much in terms of value addition and output despite its huge potential.
Required Documents To Apply Under PM FME Scheme
To apply for this scheme some important documents are required:-
- Copy of Aadhar card.
- A copy of Residence proof.
- Incorporation certificate
- Bank account.
- Age proof.
- A copy of Recent Passport size photograph.
- Permanent Mobile number.
Procedure To Apply Under PM FME Scheme
To apply for this scheme there is some procedure as follows:-
• At first you have to visit the official website of PM FME Scheme.
• Then you will see that a new page will appear before you.
• In the new page you have to click on the sign up.
• Then you will see the registration form.
• In the registration form you have to fill the following informations:-
1. Type of beneficiary.
2. Your name.
3. Your email address.
4. Your permanent mobile number.
5. Your permanent address.
• Then you have to click on register.
• Then you can log in on the portal.
- You have to select beneficiary type.
- After that you have to enter you user id and password correctly.
- Then you have to click on submit.
- Now you have to click on the apply now.
- Then you will see that a application form will appear before you.
- You have to enter all the requird details in the application form.
- After that you have to upload all the required documents.
- Finally you have to click on submit.
- This is how you can apply for PM FME Scheme.
Procedure To Do Applicant Login
If any applicant wants to log in then there is some procedure you have to follow:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM FME Scheme.
- Then you will see that the home page will open before you.
- Then you have to click on login.
- Then in the next page you have to click on the applicant login.
- Then the login page will appear before you.
- Now you are required to select your beneficiary type.
- After that you have to enter your user id and password.
- Now you have to click on submit.
- Now you will be able to login.
Procedure To Do MIS Login
- At first you have to visit the official website of PM FME scheme
Then you will see that the home page will open before you.
On the homepage you have to click on login.
Then you have to click on MIS login.
- Now you have to enter your user id and password correctly.
- After that you have to click on submit.
- By following this procedure you can do MIS Login
- Address-Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg, Khelgaon, New Delhi-110049
- Phone: 011-26406500, +91 1302281089 , +91-8168001500