PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 | प्रधानमंत्री स्वनिधि योजना आत्मनिर्भर भारत | Prime Minister Svanidhi scheme online apply | PM SvaNidhi Loan Status | Vendor List | The prime minister of India,Mr. Narendra Modi has launched various kinds of social security schemes in recent few years. This is again one of the most famous schemes from the Government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the country.Prime Minister Narendra Modi has initiated PM Svanidhi Yojana on 1st June 2020 under the Ministry of housing and urban affairs. Svanidhi scheme will provide loan up to 10000 rupees for 1-year tenure is provided. This will facilitate Collateral free working capital. It will support Street vendors (approximately 50 lakh) to resume their work. This initiative is taken for the overall development and economic upliftment of vendors.
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022
Some economists thinks that,this is a very crucial period for the economy of the country. Due to continuous lock down and the great pandemic situation Indian economy has collapsed badly. Because of this many Urban and rural areas Street vendors are facing problem. They were unable to get back to their work because of a shortage of money. To support them for continuing their business loan for 1-year tenure is provided. This amount is up to 10000 rupees. To make it digital, a mobile application for PM SvaNidhi Yojana was launched on July 17. This scheme will help Street vendors to go digital for transactions. With this, they will get monthly cash backs too.
There are some eligibility criteria to get this loan an applicant must have.This scheme is for that Street vendor who comes under act of 2014 (protection of livelihood and regulation of street vending).
- Street vendors must have a certificate of vending for identity proof issued by urban local body.
- Those vendors who are identified under survey but not issued any identity card. A certificate of provisional vending would generate through the IT platform’
- The street vendors of surrounding development should have geographical limits.
- Certificate from urban local bodies a letter of recommendation should initiate from town vending committee.
Objectives of PM SvaNidhi Yojana
Under this scheme Ministry of housing and urban affairs has fully funded Street vendors. The major objective of this scheme is to facilitate capital of 10000 Rupees to every street vendor to incentivize the regularity for payment of a loan. It also provides digital awards like cashbacks by online transaction.This scheme will help street vendors to continuing their business and they can run their business smoothly. It will open a new opportunity to their sector with this economic support.
The urban Street Vendors will get this loan for tenure of 1 year upto Rs. 10000/-. This money will be provided as working capital.They can repaid this amount in monthly installment.To get this loan no Collateral will be taken. If the vendor will pay the instalment on time,they will eligible for the next working capital loan with enhancing limit. If they’re unable to pay on time penalty will be charged.
Subsidies On Interest Rate
The vendors who has taken the loan will get a subsidy in interest. Under this scheme, vendors are eligible to get an interest rate of up to 7%. Interest subsidy will be given to the vendorrs quarterly. The subsidy will be provided directly to the account of the loan taker. Interest subsidy will available up to March 31st 2022. In case of early repayment, the Admission will amount of subsidy will be created at one time.
Checking eligibility for PM svanidhi scheme
To get a loan applicant must come under four category of street vendors. Before applying for the loan applicant must come under any vendor status category.
- The applicant must have a name in the survey list of urban local body.
- If they do not have a name on the survey list they must have an identity card or certificate of vending issued by the town vending committee.
- If the applicant is left out from the list of survey they have to take a letter of recommendation from the urban local body.
- Else street vendor of surrounding development areas is in the geographical limit of the urban local body. They can have a copy of the letter of recommendation to get a loan.
Application Procedure of PM Svanidhi Yojana Online
Procedure to apply for SvaNidhi scheme is very easy. To get loan through online process follow instruction. Procedure to online apply of PM SvaNidhi is given below:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of PM SvaNidhi Yojana
- On the home screen, you will see there is an option to apply for a loan
- Click on this link, a page of log in will come before you.
- On this page, you have to provide the mobile number. Provide mobile number and click on captcha to request for an OTP.
- An OTP will be provided to your mobile number. Provide this one time password for verification
- After doing this much next page will open.This will show the candidate has a login
- This will open a new page where it is asked work and it has an Aadhar card provide this information application form will open.
- Then you have to fill this application form and on the next page upload documents.
- Later it is required to submit the application form.
- Submitting this application form will initiate the procedure of the loan.
- It will come under scrutiny after verification loan will pass.
- Take a printout of this application form for future reference.
Pradhanmantri SvaNidhi Mobile Application
To make this scheme more easy and accessible for street vendors government has launched a mobile application.This application was launched on 17th July. Under mobile application, the interface is made very easy and user-friendly and a list of all the lending Institution and survey list is also provided. Also, the procedure of applying for a loan online is given. Applicant can access mobile application to get credit digitally.
Process to check application status
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Svanidhi Yojana
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Know Your Application Status.
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will have to enter the application number, mobile number and OTP.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- In this way you will be able to see the application status.