Previously, various schemes has been launched in order to provide facilities to the students who belongs to poor family and could not manage to pay their children fee. So, keeping all the facts in mind the SBI has initiated a latest program in which financial assistance will be given to those students who did well in academics the program is called SBI Asha Scholarship Yojana. In this post we will make sure that all the readers will get all the important aspects regarding this SBI Asha Scholarship program 2023 and also you will get the application registration procedure of this program.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program
SBI has initiated the latest program for students, it is created by SBI and also, it’s a part of SBI foundation’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan. This program is implemented for all the meritorious students who belongs to the low-income families, and this is available for all the eligible students form all over India. Those applicants who have recently taken an admission in 6th to 12th standards will be able to get benefited form 15,000 for one academic year. Suchprograms recognition on rural development, healthcare, education, livelihood and entrepreneurship, kid empowerment, sports, etc.
The SBI Foundation holds the notion that it ought to be capable of constitute the ethos of the SBI group, that’s to mention that it ought to be capable of behaviour projects which might be ethical, sell increase and equality, and feature a useful impact on society.
Overview Details of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
|Name of the Scholarship Program||SBI Asha Scholarship 2022|
|Sponsor of the Scholarship||SBI|
|Scholarship eligible for the classes||From class 6 to 12|
|Financial Benefit of the SBI Asha Scholarship||Rs 15,000/- per year|
|Last date to Apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship||15 October 2022|
Objective of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a better way of students and provide them assistance aid for the one year of their academics. With the help of this program eligible students will get 15,000 for one year, and also that make a change in their living.
Benefits of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
The authorities will provide them 15,000 for 1 year for their academics.
- The general annual own circle of relativeprofits of the applicant cannot exceed 3,00,000 Indian Rupees (INR) from any and all sources.
- Scholarshipfor handiest school-degreecollege students, and all college studentspresently enrolled in Grades 6 via 12 are eligible.
- The candidatesneed to have earned a grade factorcommon of at the least 75% withinside the12 monthsprevious to their application, and only Students of India are eligible to get benefited from this scholarship program.
- A form ofidentity issued with the aid of using the government.
- Record of grades from the previous faculty year (Marksheet)
- Proof of admissions for the modern educational year, which includes an admission letter, identity card, or bona fide certificate.
- Fee receipt (2022-23) Information at the applicant’s financial institution account (or parent) Documentation of the applicant’s income.
- Passport size photograph
SBI Asha Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have read the details carefully.
- You have to required to click on the online button .
- Click on submit and then you will allow being interviewed for the scholarship.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 303) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Am I eligible Of This scholarship as my family income is Rs 2 lakh p.a?
Yes, the candidates whose family income is less than 3 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship.