Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana Online Apply | Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana Application Form | Garib Awas Yojana Beneficiary List & Status | Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana Application Status
Sikkim has recently announced the Sikkim Urban Garib Awas Yojana, to provide housing facilities for all the citizens of the India, both the Central & State Government implements various kinds of schemes. Along these schemes, financial assistance is provided. Along with Sikkim Garib Nawaz Yojana services will be provided to give shelter to all the Indian citizens. We will all the important details about the Yojana in this article. And you will get to now how to apply under Sikkim Garib Awaas Scheme, by going though this article. And in this article you will get to know more details regarding Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana 2022-23.
About Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana 2022
The Govt of Sikkim has recently announced the Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana for the Indian citizens. In this scheme it provides , pakka house to all the citizens. It is fully state sponsored scheme. This scheme will ensure nobly shelter for the urban homeless household. . The first phase of this scheme will be implemented in 2021-to 25. Under the 1st phase , all the eligible inheritor will be provide houses. The exact target o this scheme is to make Sikkim Katcha House free state. The Urban Development Department, Government of Sikkim will implement this scheme. All the statutory towns as per the census of 2011 will be covered under this scheme. In order to enable the urban poor to have ownership of land in the urban areas, access to adequate housing by means of the construction of individual houses will be provided.
Launch Of Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
- Throughout the launch 1 beneficiary from every 32 constituencies was provided houses under this scheme.
- The Chief Minister of Sikkim Shri Prem Singh Tamang has launched Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana Scheme.
- Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana was launched from Manan Kendra on 8 October 2022.
- Only one beneficiary each from 32 constituencies was also handed over allotment orders for GCI sheets.
- The houses will be a single-story RCC structure.
- Rs 20000 will be provided in the first phase and the last amount will be provided in the second phase
- The state government will also provide 30 GCI sheets to 100 beneficiaries from all 32 constituencies
Key Highlight of Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt of Sikkim|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Sikkim|
|Official website||Click here|
|Application mode||Offline / Online|
Benefits and Features of Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
- The Govt of Sikkim has announced the Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana.
- Under this scheme, pakka houses will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- It is a fully State sponsored scheme.
- This scheme will ensure dignified shelter for the urban homeless households.
- The Urban Development Department, Govt of Sikkim will implement this scheme.
- The first phase of this scheme will be execute from 2021-25.
- Under the first phase, all Eligible inheritors will be provided houses.
- The main target of this scheme is to make Sikkim katcha house free state.
- In order to enable the urban poor to have ownership of land in the urban areas, access to adequate housing by means of the construction of individual houses will be provided.
- All the statutory towns as per the census of 2011 will be covered under this scheme.
2000 Residence Completed under the Scheme
- Almost 8 house keys for newly constructed houses of badang kamarey district have been handed over on 21st May 2022
- The mentioned GPU has received 16 Sikkim Garib awas houses out of which 13 have been completed so far and the keys of 8 house owners is handed over
- The department has set the target to construct 3050 houses by the 31st March 2022 but because of geographical barriers it was delayed the govt is all set to finish the project as soon as possible
- Almost 100 houses have been allocated in 32 districts till date
- Almost 2100 Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana houses have been completed.
Coverage Under Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
- All these judicial towns as per the census of 2011 will be covered under this scheme.
- The house that will be constructed or acquired under this scheme should be under the name of the female head of the family or in the joint name of the male head of the household and his wife.
- If there is no adult female member in the family then the house must be in the name of the male member of the house
- The inclusion of the name of a female head of the household shall be ensured by valid registered title or ownership documents.
Selection of Beneficiary and Approval
- The state-level approval and monitoring committee will be set up by the govt.
- This committee will approve the list of inheritors which will be recommended by a municipal level screening committee.
- The terms of reference of the state-level monitoring and approval committee will be mentioned in the notification.
- Member secretary can co-operate any officer from his or her office whose presence is required for the inheritors selection process.
- The final list of beneficiaries will be approved by the special secretary, UDD and joint secretary, UDD
- A district-level monitoring committee will also be set up by the government in order to monitor and ensure the proper implementation of the scheme.
Implementation of Methodology Under Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
- Sikkim Garib awas Yojana will be execute through the following verticals :-
Individual House Construction
- Through the contractor selected after the transparent bidding process, the govt is going to construct an all-weather house for the inheritor.
- The inheritor should have a their own private land in the municipal area which should be free from all encumbrances.
- The title deed of the land should be in the name of the beneficiary recorded as the primary holder or the secondary holder
- House should be constructed as per the approved house design and prescribed standard
- The blueprint plan of the house will be handed over to the inheritors.
- House cannot be rented out or sold to a third party by the inheritor.
- The house can only be passed down to the legal heir.
- Any vertical or horizontal addition to the house constructed as a measure of incremental housing should be done as per the structure design of the house and after taking the permission of the government.
Social Housing Flats
- Through the contractor selected after the transparent bidding process, the government is going to construct an all-weather house for the inheritor.
- In addition to SSC/COI/RC holder, the inheritor should be a voter of the specified municipal area in which the Group Housing apartments will be constructed
- These apartments will be constructed as per the designs and prescribed standard
- A inheritor cannot change or modify the design of the house or flat without taking permission from the govt.
- Flats will be allotted to the inheritors on a long term lease as per the existing law
- Beneficiaries cannot rent out or sold the flat to the third party or anyone.
- The flats can only be passed down to the legal heir.
- Through the contractor selected after the transparent bidding process, the government is going to construct an all-weather house for the beneficiary
- In addition to SSC/COI/RC holder, the inheritor should be a voter of the specified municipal area in which the standalone flats will be constructed
- The flats will be constructed as per the approved design and prescribed standard
- A beneficiary cannot change or modify the design of the flat without prior permission
- The flats will be allotted to the beneficiaries on a long term lease basis
- Flats can only be passed down to the legal heir. The beneficiary cannot rent out or sold the flat to the third party.
Shelter of Houseless Household
- The government is also have decided to construct shelter for the houseless households which may or may not be a part of the Group Housing complex
- Under the category, there will be no individual inheritor as these shelters will accommodate all those inheritors who belong to the houseless household category
- These shelters will be designed to accommodate female and male members’ dining facilities and other such facilities as prescribed by the government.
- The inheritor must be an SSC/COI/RC holder
- The heir should not own a pakka house either in his or her name in any part of India
- Applicants must not have availed the benefit of any other housing scheme which is implemented by the government of India or the Government of Sikkim
- The annual household income of the applicants should not be more than Rs 6 lakh or above.
- The heir family should not have a regular government employee.
- The applicant is required to submit a self-declaration affidavit sworn before a licensed oath commissioner declaring his or her eligibility to avail of benefit under the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
Procedure to Apply Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
- First of all, you have to click on the link provided here
- A PDF file will appear before you
- You have to take a printout of this PDF file
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in the application form which includes the following details:-
- Name of applicant
- Father’s name
- Marital status
- Husband/wife name
- Age of applicant
- Mobile number
- Ownership details of existing house
- Sikkim subject certificate
- Voter ID card number
- Aadhar card number
- Family member details
- Bank account details etc.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents to this form
- Now you have to submit this form in the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply under Sikkim garib Awas Yojana