Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Scheme 2023 :- The Delhi Model Schools and the Schools of Excellence Scheme have been introduced by the Tamil Nadu government. On Monday, 5 September 2022, Arvind Kejriwal the chief minister of Delhi and M. K. Stalin the chief minister of Tamil Nadu together presented an important educational initiative for Tamil Nadu. The schools of excellence scheme and the Delhi model schools are mostly based on schools in the Delhi region with updated amenities. Read all the details which are given in this post including its benefits, objective, required documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Tamil Nadu Delhi Model School Scheme 2023
The Delhi Model School Scheme was brought to Tamil Nadu by the Delhi Chief Minister. Within five years, every government school in the country could provide students with the best education if state and central governments cooperate. Everyone wants the nation to advance, yet 66% of students in state run schools got a poor education. Up to 26 Schools of Excellence and 15 Model Schools may be included in the preliminary stage of the TN government programme. This scheme will enhance the infrastructure of government run schools. Schools will have the best professors available and student attendance will be guaranteed. The best methods for teaching should be used with students.
Overview of Delhi Model School Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Delhi Model School Scheme
|CM of Tamil Nadu
|Infrastructure and the learning environment should be improved
Objective for Delhi Model School Scheme 2023
The scheme’s major goal is to improve the learning environment and the school’s physical facilities so that students may benefit more and more from attending public schools. This programme will inspire students to continue their education and realise their goals.
Benefits for Delhi Model School Scheme 2023
The benefits of the scheme are listed below.
- The Tamil Nadu State is attempting to construct 26 Schools of Excellence and 15 Model Schools through this project.
- This programme will guarantee that all students in the state will receive free, high quality education for their better futures, regardless of caste, race or religion.
- Through this programme, the state government of Tamil Nadu hopes to persuade all of the state’s girls to refrain from getting married while still in school and to instead concentrate solely on their education.
- All of the state’s students will benefit from this programme and the state has issued a 698 billion rupee budget among other things.
The eligibility requirements for scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Tamil nadu.
- The applicant must be a student.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Delhi Model School Scheme 2023
Visit the program’s official website to fill out the application form if you want to take advantage of the program’s benefits. The Tamil Nadu government is still in the process of notifying the official website.