West Bengal Duare Tran 2023 :- The West Bengal State Government established Duare Tran to enable prompt distribution of select targeted aid to persons affected by the extremely powerful cyclonic storm YAAS, which struck the state on 26 May 2021. In the afflicted regions of the districts of South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas, Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur and Howrah, Duare Tran was introduced. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme including its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, application procedure and search beneficiary list.
West Bengal Duare Tran 2023
The state of West Bengal is prone to a wide range of natural disasters, including cyclones, landslides, earthquakes, floods, etc. These natural calamities result in significant financial damage. The government of West Bengal implements a number of programmes to address these financial losses. Yaa’s storm has caused damage to West Bengal. West Bengal’s government has started the West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme to help those who were affected by the cyclone. Financial aid will be given by the government to individuals who were affected by Yaa’s Cyclone.
West Bengal was affected by Yaas, a very powerful cyclonic hurricane, on May 26, 2021. Many regions of the state have seen extensive destruction as a result of this hurricane. Thus, the West Bengal Duare Tran scheme was developed by the state government. The state’s residents who were impacted by Yaa’s cyclone would get aid from the government under this scheme. The districts of South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas, Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, and Howrah will all undertake this programme in the impacted regions. In addition, this programme will cover the impacted regions in the districts of North 24 Parganas, Birbhum and Hoogly.
Overview of West Bengal Duare Tran 2023
|Name of The Scheme||West Bengal Duare Tran 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||To build residences for residents of West Bengal|
Objective for West Bengal Duare Tran 2023
The primary goal of this scheme is to offer assistance to West Bengal residents who have been impacted by the YAAD storm. All of the impacted residents will get financial aid through this scheme, enabling them to carry out their daily tasks. The West Bengali people are no longer needed to rely on others for their daily needs since the state government would give them cash assistance through the programme. Additionally, the government will make up for the loss by providing a substitute.
Benefits for West Bengal Duare Tran 2023
The benefits of this scheme are as under:
- Through this programme, the government will offer financial assistance to those citizens affected by the Yaas cyclone.
- For the purpose of implementing this scheme, several levels of a task force have also been established.
- The members of this task group will come from the state, district and block levels.
- In the impacted districts, camps will be held to accept applications for this programme.
- Through these camps all qualified recipients may apply.
- The applicants must submit their applications and any necessary supporting documentation.
- In order to oversee, organise and administer the numerous actions under this scheme in a transparent manner a dedicated portal has also been launched.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are as under:
- The applicant must reside in West Bengal permanently.
- The applicant should be impacted by the cyclone in yaas.
- The applicant should have suffered some financial damage.
The required documents of this scheme are as under:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Ration Card
- Details of the Loss Suffered
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Apply Procedure for West Bengal Duare Tran 2023
- First, visit the camps set up under the West Bengal Duare Tran scheme.
- You have to take an application form from there.
- You have to fill all the required details in the application form such as bame, email ID, mobile number etc.
- You have to attach all the required details with the application form.
- You must submit in this form at the camps.
View List of Beneficiaries Procedure for West Bengal Duare Tran 2023
- First, you have to visit the official website of west bengal state portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Duare Tran (Yaas Relief) List of Beneficiaries Know More.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Choose your District.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You can view the beneficiary list along with address, category and amount.