Bangla Awas Yojana List :- India is a growing country noted for its infrastructure and empowerment Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023 However thousands of people in India still live in leased or kaccha dwellings in the twenty-first century. The government has created a plan in which a person living in these dwellings can have their own pakka house in order to build a house for them. The initiative is called the Bangla Awas Yojana List and residents can benefit from it through the government. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and importance of the scheme from the government.
Bangla Awas Yojana List Additionally we will also learn about the application process and important guidelines for the application approved by the government.
Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023
The West Bengal government has initiated the Bangla Awas Yojana List in order to provide pucca dwellings with basic facilities to all houseless homeowners and those living in kutcha and decrepit houses by 2023. Awas Yojana List 2023 West Bengal This scheme would benefit more than 1 crore households living in kutcha dwellings for more than two years , from 2016-17 to 2018-19. Previously, the minimum size of the dwelling was 20 square metres, but now the government has extended this to 25 square metres with the addition of the sanitary kitchen space.
Aside from that, unit support has been enhanced from Rs 70000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in plain regions and from Rs 75000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly, tough, and IAP districts in the state.
বাংলা আবাস যোজনা লিস্ট Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||Bangla Awas Yojana List|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Objective of Banglar Awas Yojana List
The major goal of the Banglar Awas Yojana is to offer pucca houses to residents who do not possess their personal homes or are living in kutchas and decrepit dwellings. With the help of this scheme, the citizens can realise their dream of pucca houses with the help of the government.
Banglar Awas Yojana Statistics
|Financial year||Number of beneficiaries|
Benefits of Banlgar Awas Yojana List
West Bengal’s government has established the Bangla Awas Yojana. By 2022, pucca dwellings with basic facilities would be supplied to all houseless households and those living in kutcha and decrepit houses under this project. The Some of the main Benefits of the scheme for the citizens are as Click here to download West Bengal Digital Ration Card
- This scheme would benefit more than a million households living in kutcha dwellings during a three-year period, from 2016-17 to 2018-19. Aside from that, unit support has been enhanced from Rs 70000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in plain regions and from Rs 75000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly, tough, and IAP districts.
- This initiative will raise the recipients’ level of living as well as their ability to become self-sufficient.
- The expenditure of basic aid under this system will be split 60:40 between the central and state governments in plain areas and 90:10 in northeastern and Himalayan states.
In order to take advantage of the scheme, you should be eligible under the eligibility criteria.The criteria for eligibility are as
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must reside in kutcha or decrepit housing.
Banglar Awas Yojana Required Documents
Some of the documents required for the Scheme are as
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Mobile number and working Email id
- Residence certificate etc
Application Process Banglar Awas Yojana
In order to apply for the scheme you need to follow the step by step procedure to apply. The process of application are as
- First of all, go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana .
- On the home page, we have to click on the data entry option
- On this screen, click on the login link that corresponds to your category. Now, enter your login credentials and click the login button.
- Your screen will now display four alternatives.
- You must first access the PMAY G online application.
- On your screen, an application form will display on your screen.
- You must fill out this application form with your personal information, bank account information, convergence information, and so on.
- Then you must press the submit button.
- You must now login again using your login credentials.
- Following that, you must click on the registration form.
- You must now make the necessary modifications and upload the applicable papers.
- Then you must press the submit button.
Procedure to View Progress Reports
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- West Bengal. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- you have to click on the option of “Rural Housing”. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Toll-Free number- 1800116446
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org