West Bengal RTE Admission Apply Online | West Bengal RTE Admission Application Form | WB RTE School Admission Form
West Bengal RTE Admission 2023 Guidelines for the elementary admission process, including pre-primary classes, in all government sponsored or aided primary, upper primary, high and higher secondary schools for the academic year 2023, In order to completely understand the primary school admissions procedure in West Bengal state government schools RTE Admission WB parents are urged to study each detail carefully.
West Bengal RTE Admission 2023
When a youngster is becoming older to be sent to school, parents have to complete the primary duty of picking the proper educational institution. Making the appropriate decision is crucial since the child will study all of their fundamental knowledge there, with the majority of schools now offering kindergarten through senior secondary classes up to Grade 12. When choosing a school, several factors must be taken into account, including location, curriculum, extracurricular activities, facilities, instructional strategies and more.
- The categories of reserved seats for WB School Admission 2023 are shown below.
- Caste Scheduled: 22%
- OBC (A): 10% OBC (B): 7%
- Scheduled Tribe: 6%
- Special needs children 3%.
Overview West Bengal School Admission 2023
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal School Admission 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Students of State|
|Objective||To Provide education Caste Scheduled, Scheduled Tribe, OBC (A) ,OBC (B) and Special needs children|
Objective for West Bengal School Admission 2023
The main objective of the admission is providing education for the poor people in the state like Caste Scheduled, Scheduled Tribe, OBC (A) ,OBC (B) and Special needs children
To be Announced
|School Registration||To be Announced|
|Last date of registration||To be Announced|
|Application Form for parents||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply||To be Announced|
|Lottery||To be Announced|
|Waiting List for Parents through SMS||To be Announced|
|Document Verification||To be Announced|
Benefits for West Bengal School Admission 2023
- Learn the fundamentals.A lot of fundamental abilities may be learned in a classroom setting.
- Acquire knowledge There is a wealth of information and knowledge in the globe.
- Develop your abilities.
- Meet new friends while learning from professionals.
- The applicant must live in west bengal
- The applicant must be a student
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Resident Certificate
Online West Bengal RTE Admission 2023
- The form has to be sent in to the school or schools you’re applying to
- There is no need to repeat the process if a candidate has previously collected and filed the form provided by the schools
- Admission Procedure:
- Distribution and Receiving of Admission Forms for Lottery
- Lottery on any of the dates
- Admission of candidates chosen through draw of lots
- A copy of the candidate’s birth certificate that has been self-attested by the applicant or his/her guardian must be included with the application. If the same is ever not accessible at the time of admission, the guardian’s declaration of the ward’s age is to be accepted. According to RTE Rule, 2012, the guardian must submit the same within the next six months.
- To use the reservation feature, a self-attested copy of the reservation certificate from the relevant authorities must be supplied with the application by the applicant or his/her guardian.
- Fill all the columns of the application form
- With the exception of what is specified in point (5) above, selected applicants must present original birth certificates, pertinent documentation and the required certificate for any applicable reservations at the time of admission.
- If any of the applicants picked through a random drawing for admission miss the designated date, their admission claim may be denied.
- The duty roster established by the HOI must be followed by all teachers and non-teaching personnel in order to ensure a smooth admissions process.
- The admission process, including the distribution and receipt of admission forms, the drawing of lots, the admission of applicants etc. must be carried out strictly in accordance with COVID-19 protocol, which is periodically provided by the relevant authorities. No children should attend school during any of the above processes. Before beginning the admissions process, school administration must guarantee adequate sanitization of the facility.