Method to Apply online for WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2023, Check Krishak Bandhu Yojana, Registration Process & New Beneficiary List
As we know the center and the state government come with so many scheme in the agriculture sector,Education sector Health sector and so on but today the West Bengal state government has started the scheme named as Krishak Bandhu Scheme All of the farmers in the state of West Bengal would be eligible for the scheme, which was introduced by Mamta Banerjee the chief minister of west bengal.West Bengal farmers would have access to perks including guaranteed income and death compensation. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the application procedure of the Krishan Bandhu Scheme.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal
Krishak Bandhu Scheme Relaunched
As we know, the state government of West Bengal came up with a new scheme to help farmers financially in 2018,West Bengal’s Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee introduced the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme. Now, the Chief Minister has made the decision to restart this programme. The announcement that the financial support provided by this programme would be increased was made on June 17. In the past, farmers who owned at least one acre of land received Rs 5000 annually. Farmers would now receive Rs 10,000 a year, tripling the advantages. Trinamool Congress pledged to double the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme’s benefits in its electoral platform. Approximately 68 lakh farmers will profit from this programme.
Farmers in the West Bengal area will get access to advantages such as guaranteed income and death benefits whenever and wherever they need them thanks to the introduction of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme. Farmers would get access to a variety of benefits through the scheme’s implementation, with financial rewards being the key ones, as promised by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State. For all of India’s farmers who are struggling with poverty, this programme will prove to be the most valuable resource in terms of financial assistance.
Overview for Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Name||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in West Bengal|
|Announced on||1 January 2019|
Objective for Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The aim of the scheme will be financial assistance to the farmers of west Bengal.The WB Krishak Bandhu scheme’s primary goal is to give West Bengal’s farmers financial support. The recipients of the programme will also receive cash help and a 2 lakh rupee life insurance policy.Farmers’ families will become financially self-sufficient with the aid of government incentives, eliminating the need for them to rely on others for their necessities.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Benefits for Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- According to the scheme, every recipient would receive a life insurance policy of Rs 2,00,000.
- All farmers who unintentionally pass away while the initiative is being implemented will receive insurance coverage.
- The budget for implementing this plan has been set at 3000 crores of rupees.
- The recipients would receive the 5000 rupee crop cover insurance in two installments.
- 15 days after the victim’s death, insurance coverage will be given.
- All of the program’s recipients will also receive the premium for crop insurance from the state government.
- The recipients also receive 5,000 rupees per acre in two installments, one during the Kharif season and the other during the Rabi season.
Important Paperwork for Death Benefit Claims
- Voter ID, Aadhar ID, driver’s license, Pan Card, passport, etc., attested copies.
- Death Certificate and Krishak Bandhu Card.
- ROR and Self Declaration.
- Declaration of legal or natural guardian for a claimant who is underage.
This scheme is for farmers who live in the West Bengal State.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme Components
- The West Bengal Krishak Bandhu plan for 2020 consists of the two items listed below:
- Assured Income: All farmers and beneficiaries who are chosen for the programme will get financial help under the assured income policy. The following two additional alternatives for the plan are
- Farmers are eligible to get Rs. 5000 per year during both the Rabi and Kharif seasons if they own one or more acres of land.
- June will be the month of the first payment.
- The second installment will be given in November.
- Additionally, farmers will receive prorated minimum support of Rs. 2000 annually.
- Death Benefit: Under the death benefit programme, farmers’ families would get Rs. 2 lakh, including in the case of suicide. All farmers who are between the ages of 18 and 60 are eligible for the advantages of the new insurance policy.
Apply Procedure for the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- First you have to visit the Official website of Now you will see the Homepage.
- You have to click Krishak Bandhu.
- Now You have to click on the Login button
- After that you have to click on Sign up.
- You have to Enter all the required information which is shown.
- Click on Submit Button
Login Procedure for the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- First open Official Website and the homepage will appear.
- You have to click on the Login option and now click on Krishak Bandhu.
- The Application form will appear on your display.
- Now you have to fill in all required details in the form.
- Click on Submit Button.