Learning License Apply Online, Fees and Documents Required | Learning License Download and Status Check | Learner License Validity and Renewal
We all are aware of the important of the driving license, which is basically according to the act of Motor vehicle 1988. It illegal to drive a bike or a car without license, when we ride a bike or car somehow we get use to it but on the other hand citizens of India are more careless about taking a license. According to the Act, individuals will be fines if they ride bus, car or any vehicle without license. In order to get the learner license, individuals have to gain experience in this field. In this article we will tell you all the important details regarding this Learning license, what it is and how it worked. Individuals are requested to read this article till the end.
Learning License Online Form
As you know the Government provide all the individuals a valid driving license, so that they can use their vehicle on roads without getting fined, and when the individuals is still in learning process the government provide them a learners permit so that they can use vehicles, you know it is illegal to ride vehicle without valid license.
If you want to get the valid license then candidates should have to submit their application in the Transport Authoriuty or you can also submit to RTA /RTO, which is located nearest to them. Candidates should have 18 years old, and also they should have skills too, the they can apply for the permanent License.
Candidates who’s age over 16 are eligible to get learning license, and this si only for the period of 6 months:
Candidates should have required to apply for the Learning License, in order to take first step towards receiving learning license.
- This procedure is valid only for 6 months.
- And they will get trained in particular vehicle which they have applied for.
- And then there’ll be a proper tent on the day of appointment.
- And if the candidates passed the test, the he will get the valid the driving license which will be mailed to the candidates address on their permanent address.
Types of Learner License In india
There are mainly two types of Learner License in India. A learner’s license is issued to a candidate according to the category of vehicle that the candidate intends to learn. The following is a list of different types of learner licenses available in India, each corresponding to a specific type of motor vehicle.
Learning License For personal Use
For a motorcycle with a displacement of 50 ccm, the driving license class MC50CC is issued. For light motor vehicles that are not transport vehicles, there is an LMV-NT approval. cc+ is granted a class MC EX50CC license. There is a Personal Use License Class named MCWG or M/CYCL.WG for all vehicle types with or without gear shift
Learning License For Commercial Use
Heavy class vehicles using goods for transportation services are referred to as HGMV class vehicles. A vehicle class approval LMV – TR is issued for light motor vehicles for commercial or transport purposes. For heavy passenger vehicles such as buses, there is the HPMV vehicle. Class. For light motor vehicles, which only serve commercial purposes and are not used for transport, they receive the class designation b. For medium-heavy vehicles, they receive vehicle class approval MG.
Learning License Objectives
The purpose of issuing a learner driving license is to enable the applicant to undergo training under the supervision of a train attendant within a few months. The only reason the government issues a learner driver’s license is so that people can gain driving experience under regulated conditions that minimize the risk. and allow inexperienced drivers to gain confidence and experience.
Learning License Benefits
The law in India states that no one can learn to drive without a license.
Before obtaining the actual driver’s license, the applicant must apply for a learner’s license and drive with the learner’s license for a certain period of time.
If someone has a learner’s permit and is being watched by a licensed driver, the traffic police will not give them a challan.
Eligibility of Learning License
- As an apprentice, you are only allowed to drive cars that do not have a gearbox and whose engines do not exceed 50 cubic centimeters.
- The student is responsible for obtaining permission from the teacher or parents. Holders of a learner’s permit must have an adult passenger in the vehicle at all times.
- This means that applicants who drive a car while applying for a driver’s license will not be penalized unless they have a licensed driver acting as supervisor.
- For geared motorcycles, you must be years old to obtain a learner’s license.
- In order to obtain a learner’s license for bicycles up to 50 cm without accessories, you must be at least 16 years old.
- In cases where a candidate is under the age of 18, they must obtain permission from a guardian or parent.
Required Documents for Learning License
- Birth Certificates (D.O.B)
- School Certificate with printed D.O.B. (Marks Sheet of 10th Class)
- PAN card (Permanent Account Number)
- Election Card
- Aadhar Card
Apply Online For Learning License
- If you want to apply learning License Online Then first you need to go on Official Website
- Now on the home page of the website Click an option called Driver’s License, Learning License.
- After Clicking New page opens.
- Now you have to enter area from where you belong.
- Select your state by clicking the drop down menu. A new page will appear in front of you.
- There you have the opportunity to apply for a learner driver’s license and many other options related to the driver’s license. To request a license learning license, click on the option.
- You will be taken to a new page with a flowchart of the entire form process.From there, click on “Next” to go to the next page.
- On the new site there will be a form for a learner’s permit. You must choose which group you belong to. And you need to select the nearest RTO office. to your city in your state.
- Then click the submit button.Then a page for the e-KYC authentication opens.
- On this page you will be asked to provide your Aadhaar number even if you have not already done so.
- If you choose to send with Aadhaar authentication, you will need to enter your Aadhaar number, which will generate an OTP.
- You then need to enter the OTP, check the boxes, and then click Authenticate. If you choose another option, please send it without Aadhaar authentication and then click the “Send” button.
- Next, you need to provide your mobile number and click Generate OTP. And then you need to enter the OTP that you received on your mobile and click on country and ticket with Sarathi.
- When you are redirected to the application form page. Here you have to fill in the data of the applicant such as name, gender, age and all the information it contains.
- After submitting the application, a confirmation with the application number will be generated.You should save this number for future reference and click “Get Credit” to print it out and click the “Next” button.
- A new page will appear in front of you. Here you need to upload documents. Select the radio button and upload documents, then click the Next button and then the OK button to continue.
- Select and upload the proof of address and then press the confirm optionOn the next page, select proof of age from the list of documents and upload your document.
- Click on the confirmation option to continue. Then select from the list of documents to upload and click Upload. Then confirm that you get to the next page.
- You will then have a page with your uploaded photo and signature.Click on the photo and signature options to upload the photo and signature.
- There are general guidelines for uploading photos and signatures. Please read them before uploading.
- If these requirements are not met, the photo and signature will be rejected. uploaded successfully, a confirmation message will appear.
- Then click Next to go to the next page. On the next page you have the option of reserving a place for the learning license.
- You can click on the calendar type window and select the green dates over the radio. You then confirm the selected date and time and click Confirm Slot Book.
- After that, you will be redirected to a payment page where you need to submit the fee.You must click Continue E Payment to proceed with the payment.
- This will redirect you to a new popup window where you can check out. After successful payment, the payment confirmation window will appear and you will receive a printed receipt. also download in PDF format.
- You will then receive a proof of learning, which you can hand in to the RTO office on presentation of the payment receipt.
- If you pass the test, you will receive an SMS with your learning license number within 24 hours. The learner’s permit will be sent to the permanent address of the applicant.
- It is valid for 6 months and can be extended.
Learning License Offline Registration Procedure
- If you want to apply Learning License in Offline way then you must have to follow the steps below.
- First you need to go to the RTO office and request an application form for a learning permit.
- After receiving the form, you need to fill it out and attach photos. Along with the document, you must also attach proof of your age, address and identity.
- After completing the form, you must take it to the nearest RTO office and mail it back. The RTO office staff will complete the rest of the process and provide you with a date and time for a test.
- To be accepted, you must pass a written exam.
- If you pass this exam, the teaching permit will be sent to your home.
- If you take lessons from a licensed driving school, the school may be able to help you get a learner’s permit.
Learning Procedure of getting a Learning License
- This way of learning practice is necessary for all applicants for a learner’s permit.
- On the scheduled date of the driver’s license test, all applicants are recommended to be at the designated locations half an hour earlier, in accordance with the official order.
- Different states may have different testing methods. , and different vehicle classes have different test situations. For example, there may be a simple test for a light vehicle but a difficult test for a heavy vehicle such as a truck.
- Before a valid driver’s license is issued, novice drivers across the states are tested in a variety of ways.
- If you pass the test, you have 30 days from the issue of the learner driver’s license to apply for a permanent driver’s license.
- In addition, the application for a permanent driver’s license must be submitted within 180 days of the learner driver’s license being issued. problematic.