My Bharat Portal 2023 :- The youth between the age of 15 to 29 years will get the benefit from Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat). Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an announcement about My Bharat Portal which is also known as “My Yuva Bharat Portal”. The Indian govt has announced the largest portal to encourage leadership qualities in the Youth with this portal. It aims to empower youth development and youth-led development by acting as a comprehensive, technology-driven enabling framework. In this article we will discuss about the Portal in details including Highlights, Benefits, Registration Process etc.
My Bharat Portal
As we all know, the Indian Government is consistently launching a number of initiatives to inspire the nation’s youth and citizens. With the recent inauguration of the Mera Yuva Bharat Portal, all young people in India between the ages of 15 and 29 may now contribute to the nation’s development. On October 31, 2023, Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, unveiled MY Bharat Portal. You may access a variety of Government Services through this Portal and you can also serve as a catalyst for changing Indian society.
Key Highlights My Bharat Portal
|Name of the Portal||My Bharat Portal or My Yuva Bharat Portal|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of the Nation between age 15 to 29 years|
|Objective||To give the chance to the nation’s youth to actively engage in a variety of nation-building initiatives|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Announced Date||31 October 2023|
|Policies||National Youth Policy|
Objectives of My Bharat Portal
Some of the objectives of the Portal are as follows:
- It aims to ensure that all young individuals have an equal chance to pursue their dreams and contribute to the development of prosperous India.
- This portal aims to make India a Developed Nation by 2047 and all the citizens will contribute their part in the Nation Building.
- The aim of My Yuva portal is to make youth a great leader so that they can develop a strong career for themselves.
Benefits of My Bharat Portal
- There are several benefits of this portal which all the youth can avail after doing the registration online:
- Upgrade your leadership abilities through hands-on learning by switching from solitary face-to-face communication to structured program execution.
- Invest more in young people to help them become creative problem-solvers and leaders in their communities.
- Make existing programs work better by bringing them all together in one place for both government and young people.
- Improve communication between government youth programs and other groups that work with young people.
- Make it easy for young people to participate, whether it’s in person or online.
- Increasing youth investment to develop them into community leaders and social innovators.
- Increased effectiveness by merging already-existing programs.
- Serve as a central resource for youth and ministries.
- Establish a central juvenile database.
Registration Process Under My Bharat Portal
To register under this portal please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Official Website of this Portal at mybharat.gov.in
- Click on “Login” option in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Log in by entering your mobile number or by using your username or email address.
- Choose the “Consent” option and opt for PIN-less authentication.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to complete the login and registration process.
Who will benefit from My Yuva Portal?
My Yuva Bharat portal is to make youth a great leader so that they can develop a strong career for themselves. It will also enhance a two-way communication between the youth and government projects so they will find the best skills for the govt projects while the govt will also find the best fit for their projects