PM Kisan Kyc Status check 2022 online pmkisan.gov.in KYC Status Check Online, Last Date for PM Kisan e KYC Update, पीएम किसान केवाईसी स्टेटस चेक |
Previously, the Government of India has launched PM Kisan Kyc Status where huge number to citizens have registered themselves in this scheme. Now the government has announced the Check PM Kisan KYC Status where every registered citizens have to do KYC, in order to get 12th instalment under this scheme. E KYC is due to 31st of August. Citizens who have completed the e KYC will be able to get 12th payment. If you want to get the next instalment, then you have to verify accounts with the given guidelines. Applicants can verify their accounts via Online and Offline mode both. In this blog we will provide you all the important information regarding this scheme, the procedure of KYC, the benefits, features, eligibility criteria, etc. here you will get all the mandatory information read it till the end.
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Release Date & Time
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
|PM Kisan Correction
|PM Kisan Refund List
pmkisan gov in kyc Status
In this Scheme each and every individuals have to enrolled, in order to complete their KYC, and if some reason if they do not do that then they will not be able to get 12th instalment. The services which is provided by the PM Kisan Yojana, will not be able to get resumed until they verify their accounts. The documents will be done with the help of Aadhar Card number. You don’t have to go to any shop to do KYC, individuals will be able to do that at their home with their mobile phones, and all the applicants are advised to do KYC before the deadline 31th of August.
Overview Details of PM Kisan KYC Status Check Online
|Name of the Article
|PM Kisan KYC Status
|Name of the Scheme
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme Launched by
|Narendra Modi, PM of India
|Farmers of India only
|E KYC Status
|Online and Offline
|Authenticate farmers completely.
Objectives of PM Kisan KYC Status Check
The main goal of this portal is to check if the account is verified or not, and also to check the list of the beneficiaries, so that they check their names on the list, in case if its available or not. But the main objective of this PM Kisan Yojana, is to provide better financial assistance to all the citizens of India.
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC Status Online
- As you all know that this pmkisan gov in kyc Status is on e of the best achievements in India, which helps to all the citizens of India, with financial assistance and there are other benefits also given below:
- Those farmers who have already make a registration in this scheme, they have to make a KYC to get next instalments.
- With the help of this PM Kisan KYC Portal, registered applicants will be able to see their names on the beneficiaries list, if its available or not.
- When the KYC is done, the citizens will be able to get next instalment which is 2000 rupees.
- There are other benefits which is, registered applicants will get to see their names on the beneficiaries list and the money will directly send to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
Required Documents List
- List of the documents which will be needed while doing KYC:
- Aadhar Number
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Email ID (which is Optional).
Procedure to do PM Kisan KYC Online
- If you are willing to do KYC, then you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- on that page you will get to see the KYC option, tap on it and continue.
- When the KYC page open, you have to complete you KYC with the given instructions.
- And then enter your Aadhar Details, and then OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, conform it and continue.
- And the last step will be is to successfully submit your KYC.
Beneficiary Status Check of PM Kisan Yojana
- If you want to check your names in the beneficiary list, then you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the page you will see the Beneficiary option, tap on it and continue.
- When the page is open there you will have to fill your mobile number or registration number, and captcha code also, in order to open the beneficiary page.
- You will see mandatory options to be filled, fill it carefully and then continue.
- And after that you will see the ‘Get Report’ option, you are required to tap on it, and continue.
- You will the beneficiary list, and there you can check if your name is available on the beneficiary list or not.
- And in case if your name is not mentioned in the list, then your KYC procedure will be erased form the beneficiaries list.